Vestry shall consist of not less than five (5) lay communicants
of the Parish who are qualified to vote at the Parish meeting.
The current Wardens and Secretary are:
Jerry Barger, Senior Warden
Bruce Augsburger, Junior Warden
Linda Axelson, Vestry Secretary
The current vestry members are:
Bruce Augsburger, (2020-2022)
Jerry Barger, (2020-2022)
Janine Dempsey, (2021-2023)
Barbara Hernandez (2021-2023)
Cathleen Moran (2021-2023)
Bobbie Zerbe (2019-2021)
Vestry serves as the legislative authority for the parish and shall transact all of the temporal business of the parish. The primary responsibilities are the care of the parish finances & facilities including
- Elect delegates to the Annual Diocesan Convention
- Establish parish committees/task forces
- Appoint representatives to parish school board and/or
- Assists the Rector in the nurture & extension of Christ’s Church.
- Legal standing of a Parish Vestry is drawn from 3 sources:
- Constitution & Canons of the Episcopal Church,
- Charter & Canons of the Diocese of Central Florida
- Parish customs & published vestry policies.